This mask contains a unique blend of carbonated water, charcoal, and clay that deeply penetrates the pores to get rid of dirt, sebum, and make up.
Green tea and collagen help supply nutrients to keep the skin healthy and supple.
This mask does a great job cleaning out the pores and making them smaller.
The bubbles do tend to form quickly, so you have to put it on your face rather quickly and be sure not to use too much or you will turn into a foam monster!
This mask is good for especially acne-prone skin, oily skin, combination skin and even dry skin because it will not dry out or dehydrate your skin!
Made in South Korea.
ELIZAVECCA Bubble Clay Mask 100g
Aloe Vera Extract, Green Tea Extract, Green Tea Powder, Charcoal Powder.
- - It transforms from a goopy, gloppy mess into a puffy foam when massaged onto skin and exposed to air.
- Scoop a proper amount of the mask and spread evenly on dry, un-cleansed face.
- You really only need perhaps 2 to four fingertip dabs (if using your fingers) or about 2 to 3 small scoops of the spatula to cover your face.- After spreading it on, the mixture immediately changes from dark to a medium grey and tiny bubbles started to dot the surface.
- Wait for 5 minutes until bubbles start to appear then gently massage it all over the face to melt down dirt.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- You can still move you face and talk while using this bubble clay mask.